kdepim 4.4.6?

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Sat Sep 4 01:19:22 CEST 2010

On samedi 4 septembre 2010 00:17:07 Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Laurent has been putting quite a number of fixes into the 4.4 kdepim branch
> and the distro packagers have noticed :)
>
> Since we are delaying kdepim 4.5 so long, some distros will be skipping
> kdepim 4.5 completely.
>
> so...a kdepim 4.4.6 (not a full KDE SC 4.4.6) makes sense to me.
>
> Does anyone object to such a thing?
> I can do the work of making the tag, unless Dirk wants to do that.
>
> Maybe tag it on .. oh.. say 9 September (next Thursday)?
>
> Laurent, would that be a good date for you?

Hi,
Yes it's a good date for me.
I am not sure to make more fix during two next weeks (I am in vacation) so I
think that 9 september is a good date.

And it's a very good idea to make a new release of kdepim 4.4.x

(I will continue to fix kdepim 4.4.x until we release kdepim 4.5.0 or kdepim
4.6.0 )

Regards.