Question about git repository layout + releases

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Thu Oct 21 18:51:07 CEST 2010

On 10/21/2010 06:06 PM, David Faure wrote:
> I'm not sure, but it seems to me that the sysadmin team (not me, the actual
> sysadmins) has currently a better overview on the git migration than release-
> team. You should probably ask them (#kde-sysadmin on irc, or sysadmin@ email).

Actually we (sysadmin team) asked them to ask you guys :-)

Moving the Kate repo from Gitorious to git.kde.org is a non-issue;
what they want to do in addition to that is stop using SVN entirely
and require release-team to integrate the contents of their git
repo into KDE SVN release tarballs. That needs someone other than
sysadmin to make a call here.

--
Best regards,
Eike Hein