KDE 4.5 Beta 1 (4.4.80) uploaded for testing

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Thu May 20 16:11:47 CEST 2010

Hi,

just finished uploading the first set of tarballs for KDE 4.5 Beta1. Currently
kdepim is skipped intentionally from KDE 4.5.

The discussion is not yet finished, but it looks like we'll likely have to skip
kdepim from 4.5.0 release, and it might be added for 4.5.1 or 4.6.0 again.

Not all dependencies have been released yet, I'm working on this now.
Planned release date is May 26th.

Please let me know of commits that should be included in the beta1 tarballs.

Greetings,
Dirk