coordinating kdelibs

Vikram Dhillon dhillonv10 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 05:16:35 CET 2010

Hi all,
      Hope everyone is doing good. First off I have to admit that its
was pretty amazing to see how KDE evolved especially in the 4.x
releases, everything changed radically, so much that it was difficult
for people to handle the changes :) In KDE I mostly do documentation
stuff, triage bugs and write new docs, in near future I will be
working on kdelibs and extending the solid and phonon architecture, to
make it even better and get the bugs down to 0 (don't know how long
that's going to take).

I have been writing docs. for a lot of different distros.: kubuntu,
ubuntu, freebsd and fedora and mostly been packaging software for
ubuntu and kubuntu, I have to say that documentation is pretty similar
to packaging: you have to keep it updated and clean out what's not
being maintained and such. So I would like to step up and help
coordinate kdelibs, I stumbled across the release team page and saw
that kdelibs need help. I understand this a pretty complicated task,
but I think I can handle it so how can I get started with kdelibs.
Thanks for your help with getting me started and sorry for the long
email :)

--
Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds