4.3.5?

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Jan 6 17:33:19 CET 2010

On Sunday 27 December 2009, Allen Winter wrote:

> > > I am not sure people backported commits as all I personnally heard was
> > > that 4.3 was stopped.
> > Correct.
> should probably wait for "official Release Team" announcements in the
> future. I think we've been pretty good about making announcements.  If
> not, we should fix that.

So far there was no announcement about stopping 4.3 maintenance, as far as I
know.

IMHO a 4.3.5 makes sense, at least from the "fixes are good perspective". I've
also received requests from the packagers at Redhat who would like to have
some more fixes than 4.3.4 provides.

How about announcing tagging to happen by January 21st and release a week
later?

> Dirk? Sebas??

I'm pro another update.

Greetings,