getting rid of kde-l10n

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Wed Feb 3 00:21:24 CET 2010

On Tuesday 02 February 2010 17:41:43 Rex Dieter wrote:
> Hear me out. :)
>
> I'm not proposing anything yet, but would like to hear about the
> pros/cons of
> 1.  status quo: shipping translations separately to software
>
> 2.  shipping translations alonside (ie, in the same release tarballs)
> the software.
>
> How hard would it be to work toward something closer to 2 for KDE SC?
>
> -- Rex

For me i see only one clear reason where this situation can provide some
benefits, if we go to git path to have per app repository.
Otherwise, change current structure is bad bad idea, nothing matter pros/cons,
is just change a secular ( yes, comes from last one  :-) process.
So i would advise to raise this question for l10n team and scm discussion.

[]'s

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
South America and Brazil Primary Contact