4.6 Scheduler: Request for 4.6 Beta 3

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Mon Dec 13 15:38:57 CET 2010

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 08:05, Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annma at kde.org> wrote:
> On xxMondayxx 13 xxDecemberxx 2010 14:35:07 Tom Albers wrote:

I, as a Git person, asked the release team to send something over the
announcement list last week.

In the normal course of doing the conversion I've been emailing lists
relevant to what I'm working on to double-check my work. Today I'm
going to send out a big cross-post for projects in
kdebase-workspace/runtime (assuming sysadmins upload the repos). But I
think something more formal & broad-spectrum from the release team
would be nice.

Ian