"All SVN changes" links in release changelogs

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzerf at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 12:54:13 CEST 2009

[Eike Hein | Wednesday 07 October 2009]

Hi,

> the "all SVN changes" links in the module headers in re-
> lease changelogs have been broken for quite some time --
> the files linked to don't seem to exist. I guess who
> ever was in charge of generating them has stopped doing
> so. Does that someone -- or anyone else -- want to pick
> up again? :) Alternatively I'll be happy to take a stab
> at it, unless maybe ViewCVS can do this for us these
> days (i.e. we can just link to an auto-generated one)?

For the KDevelop news site, Amilcar always offers links like this.
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?product=kdevplatform&resolution=FIXED&resolution=WORKSFORME&bugidtype=include&chfield=resolution&chfieldfrom=2009-05-24&chfieldto=2009-06-24&order=Bug%20Number&cmdtype=doit
Maybe that's something that can be worked upon.

Regards