"All SVN changes" links in release changelogs

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Wed Oct 7 12:21:20 CEST 2009

Hi,

the "all SVN changes" links in the module headers in re-
lease changelogs have been broken for quite some time --
the files linked to don't seem to exist. I guess who
ever was in charge of generating them has stopped doing
so. Does that someone -- or anyone else -- want to pick
up again? :) Alternatively I'll be happy to take a stab
at it, unless maybe ViewCVS can do this for us these
days (i.e. we can just link to an auto-generated one)?

--
Best regards,
Eike Hein