KDE 4.4 Beta1 Tagging ahead

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon Nov 30 15:04:05 CET 2009

On Monday 30 November 2009 08:44:28 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Thursday 26 November 2009, Tom Albers wrote:
> > > want to ship outdated betas, since that makes bughunting less fun.
> >
> > +1.
>
> Hi,
>
> ok, I'll tag tonight Beta1. Okay with everyone?

Not ok with me.
Not until we have a fix for qtbug-5588 in kde-qt and I have a little bit of
time to make sure KOrganizer can work again with that fix.

Ordinarily I wouldn't be such a pain about an upstream bug, but in this
case I need the warm-fuzzy of seeing KOrganizer run again before
calling it "beta".