New module proposal

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Nov 3 16:48:50 CET 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback Aaron.

I agree with you on having KDE-Edu being a project on its own. I cannot start
this now because I don't have enough time to coordinate it (I am frequently
away to see my parents and without internet) and make it roll on and there
does not seem to be anyone ready for this right now either.
Polling KDE-Edu people they are in favour of keeping only kdeedu considering
the work involved in a new module.
So we'll keep kdeedu and we'll see for 4.5 or 5.0 how this can evolve :)

Anne-Marie