New module proposal

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Nov 2 20:39:08 CET 2009

On November 2, 2009, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> We have a new coming application in playground/edu called Rocs which is a
> Graph Theory Tool and is targetted to uni/high school students.
> I'd like to propose to create a new module for KDE 4.4 (kde-science or
> something like that) and move Cantor there along with adding Rocs.
> Maybe other apps can also join (Kyle?)
> What do you think?

what would be the dividing line between kdescience and keedu, exactly?

i ask because i'm a little unclear on whether it's because the apps are
science related and so KDE Edu is going to diversify into multiple categories
(with kdeedu being a "miscellaneous" category catcher?) or if Rocs is being
kept separate because of it's target audience (uni/high school)?

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se