[Kde-bindings] [RED] Re: KDE 4.3 Beta1 packages (4.2.85)

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Wed May 13 16:18:54 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 13 May 2009 11:51:58 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 May 2009, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > I still don't have a building kdebindings tarball, in this state we can
> > not release. Please help.
> >
> > Release delayed until tomorrow morning.
>
> There was no solution to all the building problems of kdebindings, so I had
> to remove it from 4.3 beta1 release.This is very embarassing, I hope we can
> fix it for beta2 :-(
I haven't seen any reports of kdebindings not building - a Mandriva packager
first made us aware of some missing files in csharp/soprano. What errors do
you get? And please send them to this list since I don't think many bindings
people are reading the release/packaging lists (at least I'm not, but maybe I
should join).

--
Arno Rehn
arno at arnorehn.de