KDE 4.2.2 tarballs (try #1) uploaded

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Mar 31 03:09:31 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 31 March 2009, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> I've updated kdelibs to include several fixes that I was requested to include
> for 4.2.2.

I was responsible for such a request a few days ago, but the update
to today's kdelibs-4.2.2 surprised the khtml guys a little bit, since it includes
a not-really-stable yet clear-button-in-form-lineedits (Germain didn't expect
a re-tagging to include it into 4.2.2).

In addition, it happens that I just fixed a bug in ~KFilterDev that caused
random khtml crashes (many bug reports about it, cf all the duplicates merged
into #157706, also includes an okular crash).

Can I bother you for another kdelibs update, if there's still time?
Please include r947125 (my KFilterDev fix) and r947126 (Germain's temporary
revert of the lineedit-clear-button).