oxygen icons moved

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Fri Mar 27 10:05:11 CET 2009

On Thursday 26 March 2009 16:00:22 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Thursday 19 March 2009, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > I talked with Casper (over irc) on what would be needed for releasing
> > oxygen icons. Unless I missed something, it's tag, export and upload
> > (mail kde- packager ?), and he seemed ready to do it himself.
>
> I'm willing to do the packaging myself, but I need the information where to
> find the oxygen icons for KDE 4.2.2. You're not really telling me that I
> should use the trunk version of oxygen icons, right?
>
> What is the version number of the oxygen icons? where can I find the
> version that matches KDE 4.2 branch?

Ok, I didn't talk with Casper or Nuno here, so take my word with a grain of
salt here, but... why not?
It's icons, we shouldn't have any regressions, and we have decided to split
the release exactly to provide the most fresh icons possible.
But then, I'm not sure if we want to break packaging scripts in a minor
release.

Bye,
-Riccardo
--