oxygen icons moved

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Thu Mar 26 16:00:22 CET 2009

On Thursday 19 March 2009, Cyrille Berger wrote:

> I talked with Casper (over irc) on what would be needed for releasing
> oxygen icons. Unless I missed something, it's tag, export and upload (mail
> kde- packager ?), and he seemed ready to do it himself.

I'm willing to do the packaging myself, but I need the information where to
find the oxygen icons for KDE 4.2.2. You're not really telling me that I should
use the trunk version of oxygen icons, right?

What is the version number of the oxygen icons? where can I find the version
that matches KDE 4.2 branch?

Thanks,
Dirk