Qt MathML Widget

Michael Bobanovic bobanovic.michael at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 19 04:51:59 CET 2009

--- Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> schrieb am Mi, 18.3.2009:
Von: Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org>
Betreff: Re: Qt MathML Widget
An: "Allen Winter" <winter at kde.org>
CC: "KDE release coordination" <release-team at kde.org>
Datum: Mittwoch, 18. März 2009, 12:17

Hi,
Well, I would prefer to have it on kdesupport rather than sourceforge, mainly because that way we stay in kde, but well it is not so important. Maybe we could get it in kdelibs when we know it really works, I could try to maintain it but since I haven't really seen the code I'd prefer to stay as a user now :P.

Shouldn't we talk to nokia about that? we're forking it, maybe they would be interested on the widget still.

Take care!
Aleix