Qt MathML Widget

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Wed Mar 18 13:17:45 CET 2009

Hi,
Well, I would prefer to have it on kdesupport rather than sourceforge,
mainly because that way we stay in kde, but well it is not so important.
Maybe we could get it in kdelibs when we know it really works, I could try
to maintain it but since I haven't really seen the code I'd prefer to stay
as a user now :P.

Shouldn't we talk to nokia about that? we're forking it, maybe they would be
interested on the widget still.

Take care!
Aleix