rc2?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Jun 29 09:54:17 CEST 2009

On Monday 29 June 2009, Tom Albers wrote:
> > will there be an rc2? i know plasma at least would appreciate such a
> > thing, though i think we can also manage without if it's too big of a
> > deal.
>
> Hm? We haven't even released RC1 yet! The tag and the tarballs have changed
> even yesterday evening.

ah, then i don't need to worry. thanks :)

reason is that i've got a handful of reports from "4.3 rc1" marked as
"unlisted binary" from at least 4 different people. for now i'll assume they
meant "built from source" like the rest of the "4.3 rc1" reports that have
been filed.

sorry for the noise.

--
Aaron J. Seigo