KDE 4.3 Beta2 tagged and tarballs uploaded (try#1)

Benoit Jacob jacob.benoit.1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 18:12:01 CEST 2009

2009/6/4 Sune Vuorela <debian at pusling.com>:
> 3) eigen people start to work fast to get a stable release out before 4.3,
>    maybe just backporting the needed things to 2.0 ?

This is done now. The eigen 2.0 stable branch now allows to build the
latest Step (r977545). I'll tag it as 2.0.3 after it has received some
testing, that is in a few days. Step can also still be build with the
eigen found in kdesupport.

If you want to check out the eigen 2.0 branch without using mercurial, use:

http://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen2/get/2.0.tar.bz2

Benoit