KDE 4.3 Beta2 tagged and tarballs uploaded (try#1)

Maciej Mrozowski reavertm at wp.pl
Wed Jun 3 23:23:13 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 03 of June 2009 22:24:05 Ingmar Vanhassel wrote:

> At least kdebase-runtime [1], and kdebindings [2] fail here if I use the
> latest soprano release. Is soprano trunk required or will a soprano release
> follow?

Further "yet unstatisfied" (but at least listed in CMakeLists.txt)
dependencies for 4.3 seem to be:
- yet unreleased eigen for kdeedu/step
- yet unreleased sip/PyQt4 for pykde4
- trunk phonon for mplayerthumbs to work with phonon backend (and not mplyer
executable - this one is optional though)

If some of them are not going to be released before 4.3, well... packagers
(for source based distros at least  - eigen is purely build time dependency so
may not bother binary distros) may need to either hold 4.3 releases or release
snapshots of dependencies on their own.

--
regards
MM