Kdevelop Beta

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jan 28 14:25:51 CET 2009

Hi,

seems like our tagged and tarballe'd beta is not going to work very well on
multi-core/multi-processor machines due to parts of kdelibs being
non-threadsafe. We're working on a fix for that.

My problem is: The beta (3.9.90) has already been tagged and tarballe'd and
I'm not sure wether I should

a) merge the fix into the tag and ask dirk to replace the existing 3.9.90
tarballs
b) create a new 3.9.90.1 tag and get tarballs for that
c) create a 3.9.91 tag+tarballs.

Any suggestions? Ideally I'd do a), but as the tarballs are already on
ftp.kde.org I fear that people might already use them and not notice the
change when they're replaced. There's not been an announcement yet for the
beta, but that might still be a case.

Andreas

--
After your lover has gone you will still have PEANUT BUTTER!