A moon-image under CC-by 2.0 - not in kde licensing policies

Sune Vuorela debian at pusling.com
Sat Jan 24 22:55:20 CET 2009

On Saturday 24 January 2009 22:21:38 Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> A Saturday 24 January 2009 20:52:12, você escreveu:
> > On Saturday 24 January 2009 21:49:41 Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> > > change it to lgpl3 its somthing from the past... we just forgot to
> > > change it
> >
> > Are you sure?
> >
> > The original page for this image also says CC-by v2.0
> >
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/stewartde/1466476394/sizes/m/
> >
> > /Sune
>
> haaaa wahit that was the old moon i made a new one ggggg completly forgot
> to change them,,, do i still have time for that?

I hope so, but I actually don't know. Adding release-team to recipients - they
are the ones who knows.

(if not, I would like a copy of the new moon to not ship black squares in
debian)

/Sune
--
How could I log from the mouse to a operating system over the icon from ICQ
and from the file within Flash 7.5.4?

The point is that from the control preferences menu inside Mandrake MkLinux 92
you should telnet to the SMTP space bar, so that then you either need to
receive from a mailer, or must reset the SCSI pointer of a serial shell and
you neither can digit from the display on a terminale, nor can ever click the
cache, this way therefore from Photoshop NT you must receive a LCD 3Dfx
mousepad to insert the front-side bus.