KAdrresbook and KContactmanager

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Aug 5 23:07:19 CEST 2009

Today KAdrresbook was replaced by KContactmanager that got then renamed to
KAdrresbook.

I have two complaints here:
 * i18n team was not notified so we faced a weird situation in which
kcontactmanager.po disappeared and all translations in kaddressbook.po got
changed. We are in process of fixing it but it would make easier if people
followed the rules and wrote either kde-i18n-doc, kde-core-devel or this list
when moving files.
 * All bugs from bugs.kde.org have been removed, does this essentially mean
that we just released kaddressbook for 4.3 but we are not accepting bugs for
it anymore? How cool we are :-/ Besides this the votes per user/maximum votes
per bug/votes to confirm values don't match KDE defaults