kdm oxygen-air theme (KDE 4.3.0 tagging)

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Tue Aug 4 13:16:50 CEST 2009

On Thursday 30 July 2009, Jan Mette wrote:

> Here is a 2-line patch to fix all scaling issues in oxygen-air.
> I have tested it on 800x600 up to 1920x1200 under Xephyr
> and everything works & looks as it should.

Thanks. I've included the oxygen-air fixes in the tarball, but didn't change
the default. thats my fault, I missed the relevant commit until today. We've
shortly talked about it and came to the conclusion that delaying further is
not a good idea, so please include r1004104 in your packages if possible (now
backported to 4.3 branch as well). It will be in 4.3.1 and in 4.3 branch as
well.

Greetings,
Dirk