Improving Communication

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Sep 10 00:15:10 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 09 September 2008, richmoore44 at gmail.com wrote:
> One idea I suggested on IRC was to have a js file that would allow you
> to embed the deadlines in a webpage. Riddell correctly pointed out
> that this is possible using online calenders  already. I'd say however
> that from any machine parsable version of the deadlines etc. we can
> generate anything we need, so lets get that stuff in a CSV file or
> something on one of the kde websites.

unless we have a plan for that CSV file in place, including someone to do the
work of parsing it into other formats, i'd suggest we don't put one up online.
the danger of putting a CSV (or any other) file up without a sound plan first is
that we will go ahead, put up a CSV file and feel good about ourselves ... but
then not go further (enough) after that and not end up actually improving the
situation =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se