Improving Communication

richmoore44 at gmail.com richmoore44 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 23:38:00 CEST 2008

One idea I suggested on IRC was to have a js file that would allow you
to embed the deadlines in a webpage. Riddell correctly pointed out
that this is possible using online calenders  already. I'd say however
that from any machine parsable version of the deadlines etc. we can
generate anything we need, so lets get that stuff in a CSV file or
something on one of the kde websites.

Rich.