Default win deco change problem

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed May 28 10:45:54 CEST 2008

Hi,

Yesterday a style change in default window decoration Ozone (addition of blue
stripes in the titlebar) makes all screenshots for doc obsolete. That might
sounds as a small thing but for people who care about doc it looks bad. And
we are in a 2 weeks doc marathon, 1 week being already done.

I would like to ask for a windeco and style freeze at the same time as the
other freeze as it has impact on other work.

We said artwork is not frozen but nobody considered that style/win deco
changes make other work changing too.
I talked to artists and to Lubos and they agree. Artists like to get their
changes the later possible but this cannot apply to window elements in my
opinion.
What do you think?

Anne-Marie