Move extragear/plasma to a new main module.

Alex Merry huntedhacker at tiscali.co.uk
Wed May 21 00:28:44 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 20 May 2008 11:29:32 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Alex, you were the last to put work (non-trivial porting that is) into the
> EBN. What do you think should happen to this plasmoid?

Actually, I wrote it, and never quite got it working.  It was really my
"playing with plasma" thing early on.

I'd say move it to tags/unmaintained/4, and if I feel the urge to resurrect it
later I will.

I'd move it myself, only I'm not quite sure how.

Alex

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org
Ubuntu/Kubuntu: http://www.ubuntu.org http://www.kubuntu.org