kdesupport branch for 4.0.x

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Tue Mar 25 17:26:21 CET 2008

Op Tuesday 25 March 2008 16:56 schreef u:
> But maybe I have a weird logic, and everything is beautiful and nice how
> it is.

No, it is a mess, but by making another branch, the mess gets bigger, not less ;-)

Remember that we could not use kdesupport/qca trunk to compile kde trunk just before the release of 4.0.0, without that being announced anywere? It's a matter of communication, or rather a failing one.

But that's just my opinion, if everyone else wants it, I'm fine with it...

Toma