Soft freeze on April 7th

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon Mar 17 01:06:09 CET 2008

On Sunday 16 March 2008 16:52:51 Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> According to the schedule, we have a soft freeze on April 7th. For KDE
> Games, I want to be sure I know what this means. We have some games in
> playground yet, others in kdereview. Do we need to have all apps that
> will be in 4.1 in the main module before this date? Or can they be still
> in kdereview/playground and be moved before the hard freeze on May?

I don't think the schedule is clear about this.
But, I would like to see all new applications in their main module
by the alpha1 release, currently planned for 22 April.

The hard feature freeze on 19 May seems a little bit late
for new applications or frameworks or kcms.

i.e. goya, decibel should be in place ASAP.

1 man's opinon.
-Allen