Move KSystemLog to kdereview

Nicolas Ternisien nicolas.ternisien at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 00:09:05 CET 2008

Hi,

I would be an honor to join the KDE team, and coordinate the kdeadmin
module, which needs a vast cleanup (some apps like ksysv and kcron are
really frightened ;-)

And of course, it will simplify the agreement process of KSystemLog ;-)

So, where and what are the forms I need to fill to be the _official_
kdeadmin coordinator ?

And about KSystemLog, now that it is officially in the standby-review
mode, to let developers inspects the code, how many times and who are
the people who will make the review ?

Another question : when does the feature freeze will happen for KDE
4.1, and does KSystemLog have any chance to be part of it ?

Thank you !

Nicolas