[24h] 6 months release schedule, 4.1 in July

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Thu Jan 17 18:24:08 CET 2008

Op Thursday 17 January 2008 17:17 schreef u:
> Mark doesn't really have influence on that, but if we announce a six-month
> release cycle, everybody who has followed the discussion around Mark's
> aKademy talk will say "Oh, now they are doing what Mark told them."

It's not that he demanded it, he suggested it to us. In the planning for the future releases of KDE we have considered his idea - which some of us might have had before he suggested it - and it seems sensible to try. Is there anything wrong with that? Credits where they belong. But we could have easily decided otherwise, he / ubuntu can not demand it.

Toma