[24h] 6 months release schedule, 4.1 in July

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Thu Jan 17 17:47:19 CET 2008

Le jeudi 17 janvier 2008, Sebastian Kuegler a écrit :
> The communication strategy would be rather simple:
>
> - We're moving *back* to time-based releases

Which would be perfect if we really applied such a release cycle before...
That's not the case. We were making an plan based on what would make sense
for the features we wanted in the release. There was no such "we'll release
every X months" thing... Which makes a big difference IMO.

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."