[24h] 6 months release schedule, 4.1 in July

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Thu Jan 17 09:55:40 CET 2008

Op donderdag 17 januari 2008 01:14 schreef u:
> So I went through the recent emails regarding the release schedule. Since the
> discussion has fallen silent, I think pretty much everything has been said.
> My impression from re-reading all those emails is that most people would like
> to adopt a 6 months schedule, and that July would be a good time for 4.1.

Hi,

Thanks for the summary. July and Janauri aligns us with one month gap with Gnome, which I think will give good reasons for distro's to align around that - if they want to. One month gap is good, is it gives room for the publicity team and don't steel momentum from eachother.

So +1 from me.

Tom Albers