Information about KCron

Nicolas Ternisien nicolas.ternisien at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 09:31:38 CET 2008

Hi,

I've just have an idea : Why not converting KCron into a KCM Module
which will fit perfectly in the system-settings application. Of
course, I'm Ok to make this conversion.

My question is : where does the source files will be moved if KCron is
provided with system-settings ?

Second question : Is there anybody who know how to integrate a new
module into system-settings ?

Cheers.

Nicolas Ternisien