kdereview

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue Feb 12 13:23:07 CET 2008

On Monday 11 February 2008 19:52:13 Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Monday 11 February 2008 08:25:49 am Allen Winter wrote:
> > SVN commit 773599 by winterz:
> >
> > copied here from playground for review and eventual move to kdepim or
> > kdenetwork.
>
> this is not all of decibel, or the most important part. There is also
> branches/work/decibel that will most likely need to go to either kdelibs or
> kdebase/runtime since it contains the decibel daemon.

Tobias can answer for sure, but there is a server and a client
in kdereview/decibel.  So maybe the work branch can be
removed now??

Hmm.. we had been planning to put Decibel into kdepim, or maybe kdenetwork.
But kdebase might be better.  Opinions?

> Out of curiousity, are you doing this yourself, or at Tobias' request?

We are working together on this.
I added it to our feature plan a few weeks ago after Tobias and I
discussed it on IRC.

Regards,
Allen