404 on most of the mirrors

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Fri Feb 1 14:58:01 CET 2008

On Thursday 31 January 2008, Benjamin Reed wrote:

> We're kind of in the same boat with KDE/Mac, although, I was going to
> see how well the 4.0.60 stuff builds before making a final judgement.

if 4.0.60 does not build on mac out of the box, then please create patches,
submit them upstream, so that the 4.0.61 that comes out a week later works
just fine. It is not the end of the world if one snapshot does not build..
The next one will be better, if you participate instead of silently keeping
your own patches around forever :-)

Greetings,
Dirk