KDEPIM 4.1?

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Wed Apr 30 16:17:52 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Sebas' "Alpha1" announcement on the Dot [1] promises KDE-PIM
> as part of the 4.1 release.

I don't think "sebas promised" on his own, but just said what is the idea so
far, as (at least I didn't see it, but I'm not in KDE-PIM channels) there was
annoucement or agreement on not shipping KDE-PIM with KDE 4.1

> I have strong doubts about this.  We need to discuss.

I don't see why this discussion belongs to release-team.
In my opionion, you PIM guys should discuss this, then come to release-team
with a -single- idea about whether shipping or not, and in case of shipping,
which parts of it should be.

--
Pino Toscano