KDE 4.1 Soft Feature Freeze in Effect

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Wed Apr 30 02:19:13 CEST 2008

Hi Allen and release team,

I have been working some time on a new widget for kdelibs. Its place would be
kdelibs/kdeui/widgets. I need to polish its documentation, and I will have it
ready at most for next week.

The properties dialog, for example would look this way:
http://media.ereslibre.es/2008/04/kpropertiesdialog43.png

Since it is a very simple widget, and it doesn't add any interaction or
whatever with the user (only drawing beauty), I really think users like to
see from version to version GUI and eye-candy improvements at certain places.

Would you let me get this into kdelibs if it gets accepted in kde-core-devel ?
or asked in other way, after getting technical OK, do I have release OK from
the release team ?

Regards,
Rafael Fernández López.