Delaying KDE 4.1 Alpha 1 ?

Tom Albers tomalbers at
Sun Apr 20 13:09:22 CEST 2008

Hi Guys, 

On the agenda for this week is the tagging of Alpha 1. As I understand from IRC the fallout from the plasma hacking event is pretty big and the current state is less than what we want to display to our alpha testing user base.

I know KDE is /a lot/ more than plasma, but I feel the overall perception of KDE in reviews and perception of users is largely based on Plasma. I think we should delay Alpha 1 until this is fixed. Any ETA on that would be great.



More information about the release-team mailing list