Konqueror questions.

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Sep 25 19:12:47 CEST 2007

A Dimarts 25 Setembre 2007, Tom Albers va escriure:
> Op di 25 sep 2007 18:56 schreef u:
> > They don't seem to be in too bad shape
> > they can't be fixed to somewhat behave in 2 months.
>
> Can not parse this sentence. One of those 'n't' has to go, right?
>
> Toma

Let's try again:
They don't seem to be in so bad shape they can't be fixed to somewhat behave
in 2 months.

And if that's still not clear, that can well be because doing complex
sentences in english is not my strong point, i'll rephrase it.

I have "hope" we can have them "working" for KDE 4.0