Konqueror questions.

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Tue Sep 25 18:02:01 CEST 2007

Op di 25 sep 2007 17:50 schreef u:
> (though i was just using kate this morning to see how good it is and it seems
> to not be seriously broken atm? =)

Right, the same goes for kmail as far as I understood. But it's not possible to send mail > 15k at the moment (not a kmail issue). We want that fixed for the release. On the other hand, we should wait until we receive the info from my questionaire to them and see which parts are real showstoppers. KMail only bugs should not block the release of course, but its general state reflects the overall state of some libs.

Toma