Release dates/nomenclature

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Sep 5 15:26:01 CEST 2007

On Sunday, 2. September 2007, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:

> Probably i'm not the first one to say that, but the current issues have
> NOTHING TO DO with tools like krazy, but to lack of we do better management
> of project and failing in to explain to out developers what we need to do
> right now.

Thanks Helio, I think I feel similar. where do you think do we need better
management? what has to be done?

I`m not asking out of total unawareness, I just want to know what we share the
same goals, and that everyone on this list does his/her job to help getting
progress on that.

Sorry for the short mail, but I`m a bit in a hurry but still want to trigger
further discussion here.

Thanks,
Dirk