Bringing ebn krazy back

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri Nov 16 18:14:48 CET 2007

On Monday 12 November 2007 07:51:41 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Sunday 11 November 2007, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>
> > Can we have it back already?
>
> I`m not opposed to re-enabling it, as long as the number of checks that are
> enabled are important to us (e.g. the licensing check). I do not want another
> round of FALSE/TRUE renames and other sort of stuff hitting trunk right now.

Enclosed is a list of all the checkers.  Please let me know which ones I should
exclude from the runs.  I can easily exclude the checks we don't want right now.

==>Checks for C/C++ source code<==
captruefalse: Check for TRUE and FALSE macros
constref: Check for methods that return 'const' refs in public classes
contractions: Check for contractions in strings
copyright: Check for an acceptable copyright
cpp: Check for cpp macros and usage
doublequote_chars: Check for single char QStrings better written as a QChar
dpointer: Check public classes with private members or d-pointer issues
emptystrcompare: Check for QString compares to ""
endswithnewline: Check that file ends with a newline
explicit: Check for C++ ctors that should be declared 'explicit'
i18ncheckarg: Check validity of i18n calls
includes: Check for proper include directives
inline: Check for inline methods in public classes
license: Check for an acceptable license
nullstrassign: Check for assignments to QString::null
nullstrcompare: Check for compares to QString::null
passbyvalue: Check for inappropriate pass-by-value function args
qclasses: Check for Qt classes that should not be used
qconnect: Check for invalid SIGNALs and SLOTs passed to connect()
qminmax: Check for QMIN and QMAX macros
qobject: Check for classes that should use the 'Q_OBJECT' macro
sigsandslots: Check for signals: and slots:
spelling: Check for spelling errors

==>Checks for Freedesktop.org desktop files<==
contractions: Check for contractions in strings
endswithnewline: Check that file ends with a newline
spelling: Check for spelling errors
validate: Validates desktop files using 'desktop-file-validate'

==>Checks for Qt Designer files<==
contractions: Check for contractions in strings
endswithnewline: Check that file ends with a newline
fixuifiles: Check for files that need to be fixed by 'fixuifiles'
i18ncheckarg: Check validity of i18n calls
spelling: Check for spelling errors

==>Checks for KConfigXT XML files<==