Bringing ebn krazy back

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Mon Nov 12 13:51:41 CET 2007

On Sunday 11 November 2007, Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> Can we have it back already?

I`m not opposed to re-enabling it, as long as the number of checks that are
enabled are important to us (e.g. the licensing check). I do not want another
round of FALSE/TRUE renames and other sort of stuff hitting trunk right now.

BTW, I`m not sure if I`m allowed to leak it yet, but Tom Albers has made a
licensing webpage, which is pretty nice:

http://toma.kovoks.nl/kde

I like it and it is much better than the EBN views (at least what I saw last
time of it).

Greetings,
Dirk