Quality Checks

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue May 29 22:07:54 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 29 May 2007 3:54:53 am Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> Hi Allen, hi all,
>
> I am interested for kdeedu. Indeed a good way to polish the programs before a
> release.

I have a prototype at http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/kdepim
Nothing earth-shattering.  But other modules might opt for
something like this to have in there Projects page.

I'd be interested in suggestions for a better set of checks.

> Ideally, I even would like to go further and do a QA audit for kdeedu apps
> (Jason explained what it is
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-edu-devel&m=117744626925479&w=2)
> in order to tackle the most evident (but sometimes unseen) bugs.

Very good ideas in here as well.
There number of things to check is limitless :)

-Allen