[kde-promo] Alpha1 announcement?

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed May 9 15:32:32 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 09 May 2007 14:12:07 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> is somebody working on an alpha1 announcement already? Any draft to review,
> edit, update?

Jos has a text Getting KDE 4.0 Alpha 1 basically ready. We'll add some
screenshots to it and streamline it a bit in terms of messaging. I'll send
you a tarball (which I think is the latest) in a bit in private mail.

We need a couple of more screenshots (working on it right now) and a short
version with only the keymessages. Ow, and a codename would be nice.
Suggestions welcome.

When exactly are you planning to publish it?
--
sebas

mknod. war.