3.90.1 (KDE 4.0 alpha1) tarballs

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annma at kde.org
Fri May 4 09:23:51 CEST 2007

On Friday 4 May 2007 01:28:08 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've uploaded try #1 of the alpha1 tarballs to the usual place. It contains
> the staticglobal crash fix, but it has one or two more showstoppers that I
> hopefully can fix tomorrow (eh, later today).

I can't find the tarballs as I don't know where the usual place is. I looked
at ftp and at your ktown dir. Please precise, thanks.
I am going to test it and to adapt the techbase doc for the Alpha 1 tarball:
http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4_Alpha_1

I'll report any problem on IRC and I'll ask any relevant question so the doc
is precise enough to help wannabe developers to get started.

Thanks for wrapping the release,

Anne-Marie