3.90.1 (KDE 4.0 alpha1) tarballs

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Fri May 4 03:28:08 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've uploaded try #1 of the alpha1 tarballs to the usual place. It contains
the staticglobal crash fix, but it has one or two more showstoppers that I
hopefully can fix tomorrow (eh, later today).

Anyway, give them a try. please don't use the svn tag. try the tarballs.

soprano and qca2 is currently missing from the directory, strigi 0.5.1 is
downloadable from the strigi homepage. I hopefully can fix that within the
next few days, as I want the release to not require kdesupport for
compilation (obviously).

Ah, no l10n. And I didn't start the splitting-kdebase-fun yet. After alpha1.

Thanks,
Dirk